Contact cement, silicone, rubber and other high temp adhesives and sealants.
Part No. PD24437$22.00
- High Performance Contact Adhesive
- A solvent contact adhesive
- Heat resistant
- Temperature range -20 to 250 F
- Application time 60 minutes
- For bonding porcelain, rubber, metal, wood, hardwood and some types of plastics including plastic laminate
- Not recommended for bonding silicone rubber
- A multipurpose adhesive that dries quickly & develops a strong, flexible bond. Its color is reddish brown.
Part No. PD17971$21.34
- Dries in 15-20 minutes
- Dries Amber
- High heat resistance
- Water resistant when dry
- Use on door gaskets for kitchen equipment and other applications
- Used on decorative laminates, veneers, foam, cloth, metal, leather, wood, particle board, plywood, rubber, paper, glass and fiberglass. Test first a small area for all other surfaces.
- 1 quart
- MMM-A-130B stnadards
Part No. PD41786$38.22
- Silicone Sealant
- Silicone RTV 4500 FDA Grade High Strength Silicone Sealant, Clear (2.8 fl.oz)
- One-component, ready-to-use adhesive sealant extremely versatile. It cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Acetic acid vapors are released from the sealant surface as a by-product of cure.
- FDA Reg No. 21 CFR 177 2600, FDA approved
Part No. PD112067$17.78
- 3/8 x 3/16 x 68
- Commonly used on Wells models such as MOD-100, MOD-100T, MOD-100TD, MOD-127, MOD-200, MOD-227, MOD-327, MOD-427, MOD-527, SS-10T, SS-10TD, SS-10ULT, SS-10ULTD, SS-206, SS-206D, SS-206E, SS-206ED, SS-206ER, SS-206ERD, SS-206T, SS-206TD, SS-206ULT, SS-206ULTD, SS-276ULT, SS-276ULTD, SS-4ULT, SS-4ULTD, SS-8T, SS-8TD, SS-8ULT, SS-8ULTD where part is applicable.
Part No. PD231944$16.38
- Aluminum colored silicone sealant
- Fits all standard caulking guns
- Ul Recognized
- NSF approved
- FDA Approved meets extraction req 21-CFR177.2600
- Meets MIL-A-46106A type 1 specification
- Furnished with removable tip
- Max temp 350F 177C
Part No. PD38239$18.48
- When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene.
- Sol-vex gloves will not swell, weaken or degrade. They offer better protection against snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts.
- Materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- Sold as pair